Advertising Opportunities with…
CML Magazine reaches tens of thousands of people with every quarterly issue. It is the region’s most widely distributed, high quality, full color, standard size magazine.
The magazine (both print and online) is free to all readers and has a wide distribution throughout the High Country and surrounding areas. Copies are available at welcome centers, businesses, restaurants, hotels, grocery stores, real estate offices, rental condos, B&Bs, Chambers of Commerce offices, resorts, shopping centers, gift shops, specialty shops, museums, and more.
From our Cultural Calendar to enlightening profiles of people and attractions, CML Magazine is a great read AND platform to showcase your business.
CML offers reasonable advertising rates and a complete graphic arts department, which provides free ad design (including one set of changes; additional revisions are billed at $75.00 per hour). We offer our advertisers additional value through exposure via eBlasts, Facebook, Instagram, and our website.
For information on ad rates, call 828.964.0009 or email us >>
– Prints more than 100,000 Magazines each year
– Publishes four issues per year with 25,000+ copies per issue
– Is locally owned and operated since 1977
– Distributed free of charge from hundreds of prime locations throughout Watauga, Avery, Ashe, Burke, Mitchell, Caldwell and Wilkes counties in NC; Abingdon and Damascus in VA; and key spots in northeast Tennessee
– Is a member of Avery County, Ashe County, Banner Elk, Blowing Rock, Boone, and Wilkes County Chambers of Commerce.